hi i am 18 an About a month ago i had an abortion i was about to go to college and my boyfriend an i desided it would be best to abort because neither of us had a job but now i regret it i could have kept my baby i feel so sad all the time and i constantly think of him/her and imagine what they could have been like. my sister has a new baby and i so desperatly wish he was mine. it hurts so much every time a thought like that goes through my head. i know i will never be able to replace him but crazy thoughts have started to come to me like adopting now and asking my now exboyfriend to get me pregnant again i know all these thoughts are crazy and i cant do them but the thoughts come. the father of the baby and i broke up shortly after my abortion. we had been having trouble b4 this so i know it wasnt bc of the abortion. i have no one to talk to he said if i ever wanted to talk about it we could but he lives 4 hrs away and he never asks how im doing. i still love him and i want to get back together but i dont know if he doesnt care about me anymore if he feels like this has nothing to do with this abortion anymore or if he is just confused about it and not talking is how he is dealing with it. i dont know if i should just tell him everything ? if i should include the crazy thought? and how he would react would he think im crazy and not want me at all anymore? what do you think 

I'm a few years younger than you but I know what it's like to go through all that and have that experience. Message me if you'd like to talk about everything that's going on. I have facebook too which I use more often than this website. xx

In my opinion you must tell yoir parents, You could have future problems after abortion at your early age.