Hi, my children are very stubborn and it’s very difficult to make them change their mind when they are up to something. How can I teach them other way?

Hi, my four year old daughter is unbearable. She is so stubborn! I believe that it is our fault that she is so spoilt. She requires a candy for anything she does, and when she is determined not to do something, she will not do it. I feel frustrated; she can drive me crazy with her demands. She believes she can act at her own wish, this morning she refused to get out of bed and dress up herself. If I threat her, she is not afraid because she doesn’t really believe I can do any harm to her. When I am completely tired of her behavior I ask my husband to deal with her, but he prefers to leave bringing up children to me, since he has too many duties already.