pain when moving head

I also have this EXACT pain. I have both chiari malformation AND occipital nueralgia..I have also had a c1 laminectomy.

As someone who suffers from cluster headaches it sounds very likely that you also suffer from them. I would recommend seeking a professional medical opinion though. Unfortunately while there are certain medicines you can use while you have the headache there is no ultimate cure that will get rid of them forever.

Occipital Neuralgia can be the cause.

I have that. This pain is much different.

God bless you not alone I to get the same thing and it's painful and can freak you out like woooow.what the heck ...leaves you spooked out...I hope Simone can tell us what and why ....because it really hurts and really freaked you out good luck and God bless

Did u ever hear back from anyone on this? I’ve been experiencing the same thing for the past 3-4 months. Appreciate any insight as this is concerning to me. Thanks so much!!