Alright here's my story. For the first maybe 10 or 12 years of my life I was basically tortured. I went to a catholic school where everyone made fun of me every possible insult by every possible person. I just couldn't take it anymore so I started getting violent and hated the world and though there was no hope and I started getting depressed I had no friends and everyone hated me for no reason I've never done anything to them but they just threw insults at me like I was just a piece of garbage. So I despretly asked my parents to switch me to public school. It was great I had a load of friends and it was a lot better than catholic school. It was going fine until one of my friends started constantly making fun of me for no reason so I said stuff back and that constantly went on. It's driven me insane now and I started getting violent and threaten him to stop because I don't want to have to go through with this again. But he just kept on saying things and I said things back and fought him plenty of times. It just got worse and worse and he hasn't figured it out I'm not the person to be messed with anymore I've gone through a freaking enough already. This goes onto the point where everyone is on his side because it's just so fun to make fun of me and he's just the coolest person ever when he's just a jerk. I just hate him though my other friends aren't that bad and I want to hang out with them but he's always there with them because they all have to revolve around him. So one day he got me so pissed off to a point where I strangled him and got violent. Now I think everyone hates me and thinks I'm psychotic. Now I know I have no more friends and I'm gonna have to go through this again. I know he only made fun of me because he's jealous and he's afraid of me which he is now that his life practically flashed before his eyes. But he just kept on saying stuff and what I said back didn't work. I don't have an anger problem it's just the other people that get me that annoyed and have no regard for life.

Another thing I have to say is why does everything go so perfect for the jerks and so bad for people who are actually mature. They are always rich and have big houses, nice cars, and all the best things but the good people live in small houses and have crappy things and have all sorts of problems. It really gets me pissed off that it always goes so bad for my family even though we are nice people but the jerks like my friends family which say stuff about me too which is really immature have big houses and expensive things and can keep up. What has to world come to it's just insane no one has control and people aren't even mature anymore. I have no more hope for the world it's just a depressing place now with wars, everythings expensive, and the cops arrest anyone just for the money and screw up other people's live so they can get a 60' plasma TV.

I really need help and hope other people have the same feels as I have about the world and just everything.

What grade are you in?

I'm only in 7th grade.

I see. I'm in the 8th now. You are really mature for your age you know. In the 6th and 7th grade, everybody thought I was a stalker. I liked to scare people because then they didn't mess with me. I was also made fun of and all of that, but not to the great extent you were. I know where you are coming from though. This world is screwed. I know this, everybody does. But for a while you just have to 'go with the flow.' As much as that just tortures you to do.

My advice to you is, simply to do something about all of these people. Parents would say this is horrid advice to give a 7th grader, but.. honestly, just do something. Just.. tell them. Make it known that you are a person, and make them feel like they can do whatever they like, but you don't give a rats ass. Just try it. I may sound like some punk who gets high all the time or some sh*t like that. But I'm not. I just know what its like. and you shouldn't have to put up with there sh*t. Good luck.

Yeah, that cop part is wrong it is not like they get paid commission for every arrest they make, nor do they just arrest anyone they want.

wtf. don't get technical. they were just making a point. she/he needs help, and all you can do is correct them on minor mistakes? uh, nice..

my advice,now this might sound dumb or stupid,but just go and punch him right in the face,if he gos down then drop it dont fight any more but if he fights back hit him hard and fast,judgeing by your story he wouldnt see something like that comeing,and it'll show everyone now to **** with you

Signed Malek

P.S If he fights back aim for the head and stumech

New Member
My suggestion would be to research and find an expert adolescent therapist if your parents' health insurance can afford it. You deserve to get the support you need. Wishing you the best!