Ladies and gentleman, maybe you can help my hubby because helping him, you will help me as well. For a last couple of days, he has a problem with erectile dysfunction. I suggested him to visit a doctor because I think that no one can't help him. But, he doesn't want to because he is feeling unpleasantly because of this. In one hand, I do understand him. But I can't help him because he doesn't want any help. So, do you know any natural treatments, do you know if your boys have tried it? I really need your help in it. 

hello, there worried wifey! I don't know if there any guy who ever told "OK, I see that I have an issue so I will go to see a doctor, I am not ashamed." It is very, very hard. I know, since I had this problem with my boyfriend who never wanted to seek a help. So we did what we could in order to find a good, natural treatment for him. So, before he starts to take any of those, you need to know that all of those natural medications won't work the same for everybody and that those medications need a little bit longer time to work, more than you expect. For example, he should eat more garlic, onions, carrots, etc. Those all are the natural treatments and they are good, because trust me, with foods you can't make a mistake.

Thank you. Its been a month and still, nothing happens. I am a little bit desperate because there is no sex. Of course, I am not trying to tell him anymore to visit a doctor because I do know that he is in the worse condition than I am. I know that a couple of days ago I have told him to try with some alternative medications, some teas or something similar and he imidaitelly started to fight, arguing, etc. It was really unpleasant and I know that this is really bad for him. I don't know, I will try to prepare more of those foods and I really hope that this will help me. Did it help your bf? Tnx a lot!

Interesting. I mean, I understand the whole situation, but I don't understand that man can be without having a sex that long. Excuse me, I don't have a point. It is just weird. But, OK.  Yes, I do understand this issue that he is feeling embarrassing and that he doesn't want to go to the doctor, but sometimes this is the only solution. I mean, who knows, maybe a doctor will prescribe a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction, maybe he won't even give him any type of medicine. In most of the cases, those natural treatments do work and they are an amazing help. But it is hard to tell what fits him the most...

Hey wife, know what you are going through. I mean, I had a similar experience with my boyfriend and it was pretty nasty because he was blaming on me lol. But that ended. Your hubby is lucky to have you because you want to help him. In some of the previous post, I have told that watching too many pornography can lead to this. But also, there are so many other things. For example, physiological factors also can cause erectile dysfunction. Those factors are depression, anger, fear, guilt, etc. What does this mean? It means that, if you are scared or if you live in the fear, you can't have an erection and you won't have a sex. So, I suggest you talk to him and ask him does he have some issues - in shi life generally. Good luck! 

.

Celebrity

In so many cases, I would also blame a lack of sleep. When you are tired, you have no will to do anything. The end of story. The lack of sleep is, I think the second factor that can lead to erectile dysfunction. Why? Because your body needs a sleep and sleep is essential for your body and mind in order to function well. A little bit of sleep leads to low testosterone, and low testosterone lead to the difficulty to get erections and function sexually. There are so many things that someone can do in order to sleep better. Good luck! 

No, he definitely doesn't have a lack of sleep. He sleeps and snores like a horse whole night. When I have to be brutal and say it like this, but it is true. Anyway, he told me that he is struggling with some physical issues and that he will consult someone, such as a physiotherapist. I support that idea, but he won't let me go with him. Also, I am a bit worried because ever since he has this problem, he won't leave the house. He is on the vacation, he is not going to work, he is just eating, watching television and sleeping. I realize that he has some issues, but still...he can't do that to himself.

Celebrity

Oh, he is now a little bit depressed. and that is not good. Why? Because this depression can lead to even more serious things as well. And the sun, he needs to go out on the sun. The sunshine is also crucial in order to function optimally sexually and lack of it can also cause erectile dysfunction. The sun is actually a life-giving force and we need it in the life. It is really a smart move because he chooses to go to consult someone who is an expert. That is a sing that he wants to be better and you have to be there for him. Good luck.