hello there. so, I hooked up with one girl, she is a really amazing girl. we didn't have sex yet, even if I want that most than anything. I mean, I think that this would happen but I am the problem. we were in the bed, kissing and...nothing. even if I was turned on, no erection. I don't know why, but I need to admit that this scares me a lot. maybe it is scared, maybe I  have some health issue. I don't know, but I want to get rid of it without medications...do you know what are the natural ways to treat it? tnx

Hello there. First, I need to ask you - did you consult someone who is an expert? Who actually told you that you have this problem? Because I think that you can't seek a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction if you don't know that you have it. I am saying this because I am aware that a lot of people are making a mistake setting their own diagnoses, without asking anyone anything about this. So, when this started to happen to you? Before or now? Those all are the questions that you need to answer someone in order to set a proper treatment, of course, if you do have this issue. 

Good day,
no, I haven't talked to anyone about this. except for a friend of mine who told me to look up on the internet to see is this really a problem that I am facing with. so, he told me that I can seek a natural treatment before I consult someone. I think that those natural treatments can't harm me, right? Anyway, you also have to understand me because I am kind of desperate. I really like this girl and I never had this problem before with any other girl and she is not a little bit stressed because she is seeing that something is going on, and she doesn't know what this is. I don't want to tell you, not because I am afraid that she won't understand me, but because I think that she will consider me as a failure...if you know what I mean.

Hey there.

Yes, but as you told - she is amazing, and I don't believe that it would be a hard work for her to understand that you have some issue. For example, I do think that you are a little bit scared because of this situation and that this is why you have this "hard times". Sure, you can try some natural ways in order to see if this can help you, but you need to know that, if you really have this problem, that is not a final solution. For example, you can drink a watermelon juice. Also, you should add some fitness activity in your life. Walking is such a great idea. Hope it helps. Good luck! 

Celebrity

I am always in a situation where you try some home remedies and see how they actually work on you. And, thank God, there are so many remedies that you can try. Home remedies. My ex was struggling this problem and he literally tried everything - that is not a reason why we broke up lol. So, he did a couple of things that actually helped him - he changed his diet program and he started with a balanced way of eating. Also, he was using some essential oils and supplements. He started to meditate because this relieves him from the stress. And it worked. 

well, I am pretty much doing those exercises, I am exercising on the daily basis because I am pretty much in the sports all the time and that is why I also take care of what am I eating. I don't use supplements at all, because I believe that they can only make this thing worse - or we are talking about different supplements. and, when we are talking about meditation, I am not sure that I really do know how to do that. also, I really think that I don't want to do that at all. not because I am some macho guy, I just don't see myself in it. anyway, I am thinking about using viagra, because we came to the moment that "I wanted to have sex with her", but she had her period, so she didn't want to do that in that time. it was a relief for me.

Celebrity

Well, there boy, I think that you are avoiding meditation because you do consider that you are a macho guy and that macho guys just don't do meditation or yoga. They are in this world to lift the weight, right? Well, as long as you do believe like that, you will have some difficulties in your life. You have to get out of your comfort zone and start to think like a grown man. In other cases, nothing won't work for you and you will be in problems, not just this one, but so many others. So, be my guest and start to break prejudices in order to get better. 

Hello there guys. My name is Ryan and I am 56 years old. Like a lot of mature guys, three years ago I started to have this problem. Never before, because when I was younger, I was in the full force and I never needed to seek something to help me to have sex with my girlfriends and now with my wife. Since a couple of years ago, like I have told you. So, I never wanted to use any synthetic pills or similar things, because I am old-fashioned and that is the way it is. Together, with my wife, we started to seek for a home way to treat it. So, I have changed my life completely. I started to exercise, I cut out the heavy foods and foods that are rich in the cholesterol, and one very important thing, I quit smoking. So, those are some small changes, someone will say that they are meaningful, but they helped me within month and couple of days.

I think that a lot of guys actually struggle with it, but they just don't want to admit. It can be really nasty when you are about having a sex and he can't do that. Don't ask me how I know that. Lol. Well, to cut long story short, my ex had this problem as well but he never wanted to talk about it. He was blaming God, circumstances and at the end of a story, he started to blame me. Yes, he told me that I am not attractive to him anymore and that I am not like all of those girls from the porn movies. So, that is when I started to see what is going on. He was watching way too many porn movies and in the end, he admitted this to me. Like he didn't know that too much of photography and masturbating can numb a man’s senses and cause erectile dysfunction. That was the problem. So, buys, cut off the phonography! It is not our fault because you have this problem :/