The only way i can ejaculate is by rubbing my penis against a hard surface like my bed and it normally helps to wear boxers/pajamas and have a pillow under me.  I normally ejaculate after a few minutes.  I can also masturbate on the ground, or a table but it takes longer.  When I try to masturbate normally I get an erection quickly, but I can NEVER ejaculate and I also can't ejaculate during sex.

Is there any way to fix this problem?  It would really help my confidence with girls.

I also can't ejaculate during oral sex.

You have not mentioned your age.
Masturbation is a very normal practice done by both teen aged Boys and Girls. Therefore you need not feel any guilty of doing this Act.
I am surprised to note that when you do it holding your Penis ( Which is a normal Way ) you get Erection quickly, but NEVER Ejaculation.
You have also said that you can't ejaculate during Sex act.

Normaly if a Man holds his Peins in his hand and start slowly stroking it for sometimes it becomes hard and Erect. At that time if you apply little force of your shaking the Penis Ejaculation will certainly take place.
A whte fluid called "SEMEM" will jerk off from hole of your Penis. At that time you wll experiece a very pleasurable sensation.
As I do not know your age and also not the physical shape of your Penis I am unable to say any thing inthe matter.

I suggest you to go and consult a Good Doctor and Show your Private Part to him without any inhibitions. He will guide you and advise you in the matter.

HAVE A NICE DAY
RAMAKRISHNAN

If it matters I am 20 years old and my penis has a normal shape and size.

I understand what normal masturbation is supposed to be like, but for some reason I can't ejaculate by simply stroking my penis with my hand and it has been like this for 7 years.

I am very much surprised to note what you have stated.

Your Penis is normal size and stroking your Penis you are noa ablle to ejaculate. And it has been like this for the last 7 years.

I suggest you must see a Doctor and show your Private Part and explain to him all the details withot any inhibitions.

He will advise you in the matter

me too,I just orgasm and ejaculate when I humping my oversize pillow especially during my pajamas really the pillow was so stimulate and let me incredible to get intense orgasm into my life-sex sometime I had been thought I can't change any method of sexuality even that is a heterosexuality anyway I use humping pillow when I was a child the feeling the climax of orgasm really was go inside my mind I can't forgetting

me too...no longer anymore words any to say when I makeing love with my over- size pillow and certainly donning in pajamas...
had no longer ways anymore to vary my sexuality with pillows ..and wearing a pair nightwear cotton fabric smooth and thin , like that it paralyze all parts of my body ...incredibly and stimulating