I went to the hospital, and i was diagnosed with strep throat, i was giving liquid codeine, penicillin, and what not, and it cleared it instantly, i was told to take ibuprofen of 600mg. but now all i do is sweat hard in the middle of the night, my clothes are pampered in sweat, cover and sheets. and i just have to take a shower even if i am freezing for some reason, and still sweat, what can i do to stop this from happening?

Hallo,
Strep throat is the most common bacterial infection of the throat. How old are you? I know that this usually happens to children and teens but it can happen to adults as well. Fever is one of the most common and obvious symptoms of strep throat. What have you used for treatment of strep throat? I know that people usually use penicillin to treat this kind of problem. There are several things that can happen after strep throat that can cause more complications. Chills are very often in strep throat so it is not that strange that you are sweating and you have this much problems. You should be fine in one week with proper treatment.

Good luck,

Karel

Would you mind telling me how this turned out? Did the sweating go away? And if so after how long.