Hello all. I have noticed for the last few days that the lymph nodes in my bikini area have been swollen. It hurts to touch and I have no idea what it is. I am worried though that it could be some kind of an STD because I did engage in an unprotected sex three weeks ago but I am not sure if I would notice some signs three weeks after. It doesn’t sound logical. I am still worried though.

Hi! I don’t know about the swelling of the lymph nodes but I know that in some STD’s symptoms may occur three weeks later. It happened to me when I was diagnosed with herpes. I didn’t notice anything immediately but some time after. First I had some burning and itching and then the blisters appeared. Anyway, I know for sure that lymph nodes swell when some kind of infection is present, if you caught a virus, it could be also a reaction to a drug and also some small, trivial infection. I would suggest you saw a doc if you noticed any other symptoms or if the nodes didn’t subside soon.

I was wondering if you ended up finding out why your lymph nodes were swollen. I am currently having the same problem...

I was wondering if you ever found out what the cause was? Having thesame problem

i started on the depot a month ago, have been with the same partner for almost a year now, have no diseases (gotten checked more then frequently) & can't figure out why out of no where my bikini line lymph node on the right side is so swollen & sore all of a sudden.. it worries me lots... please could you inform us as to what might have caused your problem?