I'm 18, not sexually active, do not masturbate, and I've actually had this problem for years.

The wall of my vagina are swollen, but there's no pain, itching or smell, so it's not a yeast infection. I know it's definitely swollen though, because sometimes the swelling goes down for a day or two, particularly around my period. It also frequently feels sticky, even though it's clean, and it'll stick to itself. There was a period of time where I'd wait for it to air-dry before putting my pants on, but that didn't make the problem go away, so I'm not sure it's moisture related.

I don't really want ask my parents about this, and I don't think it's really a big enough issue to see a doctor about, but I'd like to know what's wrong with me all the same. 

Health Guru
Hi i have read your post and looked up your symptoms on the web but cant find no real answer to it though.
Try asking lizardqueen420 as she might be able to help you just send her a private message :-)