I have been prescribed with tamazepan for my sleeping problems. Ever since my parents divorced, I cannot sleep well. I am 22 year old and still cannot understand what happened. I live at my mothers house but I cannot get her to talk about what happened. I am afraid to tell her of my own problems because I do not want to make her upset. She has been through hell already.

Perhaps a good conversation might help you more then the drug. Sleeping problems might just be the beginning of some more complicated disorders. If you have something that you would like to talk about with your mother, do not be afraid to do that. Perhaps in her pain, she forgot that you could be also hurt with the entire situation. Even though you are considered an adult now, I think that she still sees you as her little girl, so just tell her that you are hurt too. She will talk to you then, I am sure of it.