I gave birth to my first child about 2 months ago, and had a 3rd degree tear. Now that I am all healed after having been stitched up by my doctor, I feel like I was stitched up too far. It feels tighter down there and extremely uncomfortable when I have sex because of it. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what did you do about it? I don't want to tell my doctor she stitched me up wrong, but I feel like she did.

I have a similiar problem. After my son was born i had to have stitches too, 15 in and 10 out. Only my discomfort is at my rectum. It seems like there was one to many stitches in that direction. I can not allow myself to get constipated at all, if i do, passing stool is hurtful to me, it feels like i am being "pricked" at my anus.
I mentioned it to my dr. and he said i was imagining things. Going to the bathroom was never uncomfortable and i never felt like i was being pinched there.
You should mention it to her before it has 100% healed.