Hi there

For about 4 weeks now ive had the skin around the end of my foreskin constantly tearing and scabbing over, my foreskin has always been tight but now everytime I retract it the tears open up, the foreskin has become hard and its sore to touch, does anyone know if this will get better with time?
Many thanks

Were you able to fully retract your foreskin before this tearing occurred? Did it happen all of a sudden?
Do you think that maybe smegma accumulated under the foreskin and is causing your trouble?

Honestly, it is impossible to say anything without seeing. When you say your foreskin has become hard, does it mean that it can’t be retracted or that it has thickened.

I am not sure if it will go away on its own. If you can’t retracted, stuff could accumulate under the foreskin and cause infections. I reckon you should have it checked by an urologist. You may get a treatment if he establishes what it really is.

Let me know how it went and what it turned out to be. I am interested and I suppose many other guys who may be experiencing the same thing would be relieved to read it!

Hey i kinda have the same problem, i am 15 and for about a year i have had a build up of white fleshy stuff. before this i could retract my foreskin all the way but know i can't. i would go to the doctor but i am kinda embarresed.

once or twice before this became a problem i tore my foreskin. which hurt could this be scars mixed with that segum ( dont know how to spell it )

i didn't used to clean my head that well but know i try as hard as i can to clean ( it kinda hard when i cant retract my forskin).

is this serious or is this just a small thing that i can fix.

ok, so dr. penis here cant seem to get what is going on- i too have had this problem. Chances are, you pulled the skin so far back around the widest part of your penis. if your skin was not "streatchy" enough to pass over this area, it tears - splits open. sometimes this first happens after a yeast infection - especialy after a yeast infection has been treated. the cause is the medicine actualy removes the protective layer of skin on the foreskin. once this is done, it heals and the scar tissue it leaves behind is tighter. so then after this happens, it tears very easily. this sucks, thats why i am here- the only cure for this that i know of- no one has. in the mean time, eucurine cream applied daily (thick cream lotion) helps with the elasticity and healing. What needs to happen is the skin, once torn, needs to be left streached out to the full width of the penis untill the scar tissue fully forms. it is a pain in the penis, i know.