Hi iam a 14 year old thats not overweight and have Many symptoms of pregnant women like cramps in breast and legs and lower back. But the weird thing is I'm still a virgin which doesn't make any sense to me. Now I don't know if its the way I'm built I'm exactly five feet n I wear a 34C . So I'm pretty short and most likely their are still goin to grow while my height doesn't. Now as for my period . I started like four months before my 12th birthday. I guess u can call it irregular sometimes one month it can be perfect exactly 5 days but then another month I won't have it all or other months it will wait till the very last day of the month. So i really don't understand what's goin on with my body. So if you have any answers to help me please reply. Thanks.

have you noticed yourself growing because the pain in the legs could be growing pains, or maybe you've just strained the muscles in them from something like exercise
the lower back pain reminds me of period back pain. i don't get it but one of my sisters gets it. you can get it with your period, but i think you can also get it a few days before and after as well.
i'm not sure about the cramps in the breast
i sometimes get short pains in my breast but i was told that it's just something that happens and normal
hope this helped at least a little!