Okay so I've had an irregular cycle since I was 16. We finally found out two years ago it was because of my Thyroid. I'm supposed to be on medication but haven't been able to take it. Because my cycle is so irregular (1-2 periods a year lasting maybe three days) I can't track it. I had unprotected sex about three months ago and last week my nipples got very tender. I've had nausea, no vomiting though. I get irritable and frequent headaches. My thyroid has caused nausea and irritability before...but never the other symptoms. I've taken a pregnancy test and it came up negative...I don't know what else could be causing these symptoms though. Should I just go to the doctor and ask for a blood test?

I have been having the same symptoms. I HAVE VERY SENSITIVE NIPPLES, kind of sore breast, lower back pain, reall moody, frequent headaches, nausea,going to the bathroom more. butterflies that lasted for 3 days constantly all day..i havent missed a period yet. but i think somethings up
and i have only had one yeast infection in my life NEVER have i ever had the nipple problem..and everything happening recently has made me think pregnancy..but ive taken maybe 3 hpt's and all negative..is it me..or is it really odd that all of this is happening..
i dont use protection with my BF we use the pull and pray method..lol
id like to here your thoughts..
i know i wont know untill i get a blood test or wait untill nov.7th to take another (time my period should come)
but in the mean time im going nutts and would like to hear what others think of my symptoms.i know i cant be crazy
LOTTS OF LOVE thanks for giving me your time<3

I have been nauseas and headaches and tired and my nipples are very sore, I took a test it came out negative. I don't know whats going on either with my body but I need some answers. I don't understand this.