I doubt this can be real, or possible. I masturbrate quite a lot. My period was late by two weeks, i've been eating more for some reason, BUT, that happens to me once in a while[ eating too much ], and my nipples are so... soft? or flat. i am not sure of the right adjective to describe it. let us just say that i don't even need to wear a bra and people would not even know.

it is possible that i'm pregnant?

if you hadnt had sex then no. You may just be going through puberty depending on your age. Maybe talk to a doctor or a gynecologist.

good luck

I am 17 years old and I have unprotected sex many times and never gotten pregnant but on April 23 I was suppose to have my period and I didn’t. 2 weeks and a day have gone by as of today and I haven’t had my period. It is beginning to worry me to death. I haven’t been able to keep my food down and my nipples are beginning to have some pain in them. Does this mean I am pregnant and that I do need to worry?

her i am 24 and my period so post to come in 3 days but my breast began to hurt me also my nipple is very tender so i am wondering if i am pregnant

yes u might be preggos. im 2 months pregnant and that was one of the first signs that i was. a few days before my period was due my nipples where hurting, it was a diffrent pain than period soreness, so the day before my period was sue i took a test and it came out positive. so u might want to get yourself checked out. good luck!

every day i am nausea and i havent had discharge since before i had my last period. i am scared i might be pregnant.

my period was due 2 weeks ago and i have still not had it, i had been having unprotected sex with my bf since i came off my last period in september. My boobs have been feeling really sore to touch as if they are bruised and my nipples feel the same, it hurts to just have my boyfriend cuddle me as well. I have been feeling rather frustruated recently and and moody as well, this is something i never feel like so am a bit worried about this.
i also keep getting cramps as if im about to start my period but i dont actually come on. My back has also started to ache almost like during a period and i am feeling more tired. i have also started to get a shocking pain in my heart area every now and then.i am a smoker and sometimes feel sick when i have a cigarette as well

could these all be signs that im pregnant???.please help

Hey, i have some of the same symphtoms i have very very sore nipples, feel sick in the morning thro to mid afternoon, i can have a cigarette and half way through i feel sick!... I am tired, and i get alot more headaches, i have taken a test and it came back negitave, but i done a thing online which tells you the dates your ferital and when your due on and whatever else so i put all ma details in and it said if i was pregnant i conceived on the 29th October, which would be correct, as my partner is in the army, and thats the day he came home after being away for 2weeks!... If i am pregnant it only works out im 4weeks pregnant, which when i was pregnant with my first child, a positive test didnt come out untill i was 5weeks and 2days!... best bet is just wait and see, I no its a pain, i either want a positive test or to come on, least i no where i stand then and whats happeing, but if im pregnant another week to wait isnt going to hurt!!.... good luck and hopefuly you'll let the result your lookin for...

Hi, i Havent had my period since september 8th it is now october 19th. My guy is in the army we were together september 4th to the 7th and literally the morning after he left i got my period but it was weird. It lasted till sunday which it usually only lasts a few days it also was not very heavy. We were together for 4 days a week ago. I am over ten days late but everytime i take a test it comes back negative. My nipples are sore and im moody my back was extremely sore yesterday and this morning i feel nauseated. Am i pregnant? Im not worried we would be happy it is just frustrating!