I do not have a regular period, the last one was eight months ago. My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get pregnant with no luck. I am bloated, have cramps, nausea, tender breasts and very tired. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. Are these signs of a mensrual period or could I be pregnant?

You provided no significant information about your individual situation. The symptoms you mentioned could be early signs of pregnancy but not necessarily.
In order to get pregnant, you need to ovulate. If you were ovulating, you would have your periods. You are probably experiencing hormonal imbalance and I am not sure if you can get pregnant, considering you haven’t had a period in such a long time.

Have you seen a doctor? You need to if you want to get pregnant. You need to start ovulating.
Nothing much can be said because there are no dates, so I can’t relate and say much if you did a pregnancy test too early or not. See a doctor!!!!!!!!

Sounds like ovarian cysts to me.

I had the same thing and 4 pregnancy tests were negative(3 urine 1 blood) . I too had very irregular periods but i infact was 11 weeks pregnant when 4 tests were negative. I would get an ultrasound. When women have hormonal imbalances sometimes this can effect the results of a pregnancy test. I have a 2 year old baby girl to proove it.

I was ovulating and we are tring to have a baby. Its been about 2 weeks and expericed constipation, sore breasts, pee a lot and cramps simular to munstral cramps. My period is not due until the 28th. Do you think I am pregnant or do you think its something else? Please let me know.

I am a mother of 2 and have been trying to get pregnant for the 3rd time..but i have been having probelms getting pregnant, my last period was on the 1sgt of august and since then had taken many pregnancy tests with negative results, i went to the doctors to see if he could find out what was going on..so he done different tests on me including thyroid and early menopause but luckily i wasn't diagnosed with either of them..but recently he sent me to see a specialist and i went for an ultrasound and found out that i have polycystic ovaries, the doctors were a lil confused coz it usually happens to people that don't have kids, but yet i have two of them, but for the last couple of weeks i have been getting sore breasts,nausea,been off food..pretty much most symptoms of pregnancy but i don't want to get my hopes up yet again for a negative result, i was wondering if you could help me by anwsering some of these qustions of mine..is it still possible for me to be pregnant?...or is it just some of the common symptoms from polycystic ovaires?...

I do no have regular periods AT ALL, but still ovulate. I've got two children to prove it a 3 year old and 10 month old. It IS possible to ovulate without getting a period as I am proof You definitely could be pregnant

Well my husband and I have been trying for 2 months to conceive, both are in great health,m eat healthy etc.
I'm hoping to get pregnant soon if we can no pressure. We are ready for a family! I'v e been experiencing strangen abdominal pain, bloating AND have been so tired the last 3 weeks at around 7,8 at nite and now last week at work between 11am, 2pm and its been out of character for me.
I have taen multiple pregnancy tests and have been dissapointed everytime.
negative. My period should be coming in the next 24 hrs... am I pregnant?

Anything is possible. My husband and I had been trying for 2 years to get pregnant. We were even on fertility pills for 3 months and nothing. The doctor said that I had POCS and that my husband was going to have problems as well. I never missed a period just a week or so late. But 3 months ago I missed 2 periods and 3 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I am now 6 weeks pregnant, with no help from fertility. We just decided to give up on trying and just see what happened and it happened on its own. I know its hard to say not to worry about it, but your body knows when the time is right. And trust me, when you get pregnant the worrying never stops. And also I wrote all this to say that yes you can ovulate without having a period,apparently that works the best for me.

Goodluck to eveyone and we live in a new aged world, there are many ways to concieve a child...just relax and enjoy

Look, it's easy to say relax and it will happen naturally. The truth is that there are too many different things to take into account when you're trying to conceive. Are you ovulating? Are your fallopian tubes blocked? How is his count, motility, and morphology? Are either going to require medication or surgery? How long have you been trying? These are all questions to consider if you have been trying for a year or more.

If you have been trying for awhile then any symptom you feel is going to make you question whether or not you're pregnant. I guess the same could be said even if you have been trying for a short time because you want a baby so badly. I'm going on 5 years of trying to conceive a child. My husband and I tried the natural way, but quickly found out my ovaries weren't functioning like they were supposed to. I took Clomid for about 9 months and did 4 IUIs without success. We decided to take a break and try on our own again. We thought if we relaxed it would all happen naturally, but it didn't. We went to a new doctor Septemeber 2009 and she recommended that we check for endometriosis. It turns out I had stage 2 endo. It was treated and I started Clomid a few months later. Further testing revealed that my husband's count and motility are low. We were informed that we'll never conceive naturally. We just did our first IUI with this doctor. We're now waiting to find out the results. We're excited and nervous. She has found things our last doc didn't and she has made us feel at ease this entire process. I'm feeling things I haven't ever experienced so I am remaining hopeful. The truth is that I have a 50/50 chance of having a baby.

It is important to remain hopeful, but stay grounded in reality. I have had enough disappointments to know that it is much easier to deal with when I'm not questioning every little thing that goes on with my body. If you stay grounded then you don't fall as far when things don't work out the way you want them to. I'm not a negative person. I like to think that I am a realist. As much as I want a baby it may not be in the cards for me. My husband and I are dealing with that prospect, but looking forward to (hopefully) having a baby of our own. Good luck to all of you who are trying. I'm sending positive thoughts and baby dust to you all!!!

I'm not trying to get pregnant, my boyfriend and I use protection and I'm on the pill. However, over the past couple of months I've had vicous cravings for foods that I hate, cramps for no reason, my smell has been hightened to a seemingly supernatural level, my breasts have been swelling despite being the fact that it's been many years since they last grew. I am exhausted all the time, no matter how much sleep I get and have been a moodswinging emotional mess for no reason what so ever. To top it off, my period has been almost none existant and I've noticed my stomach bloating. Woried, I took a test but it was negative, the symptoms have continued however.
I tried talking to my doctor but he was no help at all. Can someone please help?

Ok, so here is my story. I am 14 years old. I have always had a normal period. But, I missed my last one. I am also very nauseas all the time, I stay tired, I am extremely bloated, and I have continuous headaches. Yes, I do have a boyfriend and we have had sex. We don't always use a condom, and I am not on birth control, but he doesn't ejaculate in my vagina. Therefore, I do not think I am pregnant. What do you guys think? If it is not pregnancy, then what else could it be?? Thanks:)

Hey everyone, just to share my story, I came off my pill 4 weeks ago after 4 years, started with cramping and really REALLY sore nipples about a week ago, I had been having regular sex with my husband as we are wanting another child, first 2 pregnancy tests were negative but today it is positive, just takes time for it to show sometimes xx

Ok for about two months ive been getting nauseous and my stomache has been bloated im on birth control and ive been on the same one for a while... 3 weeks ago i got spotting very light bleeding like i usually do as a period so knowing you can be pregnant and still get a period i took a test and it was negative . now it being 3 weeks later im still bloated still getting nauseous very tired and my breasts are very sore i should be due for my period in 3 days or so planning on taking a test but do you think i could be pregnant ?

Ok for the last 2 year i have been trying for a bay i have really bad irreguler periods as of today 21/2/11 i have really sore boobs really sick but not tiered i can stay up till 12 midnite before goin to bed i pee alot but only during the nite i am not sure what is going on i am even getting bigger boobs and browning of it i did a home pee test n it was neg??? but my mum said she never showed up on the home test either on blood test could that be the only way i will find out 2??? please help