Okay I'm 23yrs old, so I am feeling all the above symptoms, the nausea (feeling like I want to throw up, and like I'm constantly suffering motion sickness) it was coming and going a bit, but it's now becoming more apparent. The dizzyness is strange and like I have never experienced, I do wear glasses but I honestly don't feel that has anything to do with it. I have been getting plenty of sleep but still manage to feel quite exhuasted most of the time. I am in a sexual relationship n we don't use protection, I usually get sore breats before my period and I am due in a week or so.... usually with the dizzyness I'll feel faint but that can happen out of know where I may even be sitting down at the time.. I am feeling the cold a lot more than usual and I also am getting like a kind of hot flush sometimes.. And some headaches...

I really want to take something to stop all of this, a friend thought I may be pregnant and even to me I'm not ruling out the possibility but I am not late with my period yet, so techinically there is no way of checking yet....

Has anyone else had these symptoms? And know what it was?

Thanks!

Hi! I had all the above symptoms besides the nausea and I just found out I am pregnant. I was also 4 days late for my period but I just had a feeling and I took a test and tah-dah! I'm pregnant and it sounds like you are too. good luck.

Hi Aim,

Thanx for your reply... I went and saw a doctor today, she thought the exact same thing.. Until I told her I recently hadn't been taking my anti depressents for the last 3-4 days which is the amount of time I have felt the symtoms the strongest... I am going back on them.. but if I don't get my period by the middle of next week I'm still going to take a test and she recommended getting a blood test. Congratulations on your suprise! How far along are you atm?

Thanks! I haven't been to the doctor or anything yet but my best guess is 2 and a half weeks. So it's still pretty early for me! I really hope you sort things out! It's unusual that your doctor had thought it could be pregnancy but didn't test you for it just to be safe.

Hi again,

Well the doctor did do a pregnancy test, but because I am not late yet it will be negative even if I was.... :$ she said its most likely to show a negative result.. (So I'll do another test if I am late n probably the blood test too).

In a way I hope I am, but my boyfriend and I aren't prepared financially %-) ummm I thought it may be coming yesterday but still not sure. Let me know how you go. Is there any reason you haven't been to the doctor? 8-|

Kat

I'm sorry that the test was negative but there is still time! My boyfriend and I aren't truly ready either. We just bought a house and we both have vehicles we are still paying on so money will be tight with a new baby. I haven't been to a doctor yet because my family doctor I've been going to for 20 years recently passed away so we are trying to find a new one and it's been difficult trying to find the right one! But I think we have so I'll be going shortly. Other than that, all is well! Hope the same to you.

Aim

To Kate86...
Did you ever find out what was going on? I have had the same symptoms i thought it might be due to stopping the pill but im not quite sure...Its still to early for a test to show the true results for me too...was just wondering if you were actually pregnant or not....

hey i been feeling dizziness , fatigue , sore breast , and a little abdominal cramping but my period doesnt come on for another week to a test but it tp early to tell b/c it came out negative but yet i've been feeling this way goin on 2 weeks now what is it ?

I have the same problem bit my lower stomach by my pelics hurts so bad even when I walk...I hadmy tubes tieds cut and burnt for almost three years....what could this be

Hi , i'm having all symptoms of pregnancy . Dizzy Spells , Breast Sore on the sides , nausea , Fatigue , Frequent Restroom Trips , Constipation , Cramps , i've had a dream i had twin girls ( my bf is a twin btw ) , everybody says something about pregnancy to me , theres a pregnant person everywhere i go , commercials about babies amd pampers . i can smell food from a mile away and i have the milky white ( odorless ) discharge. !

Hi Ladies,  I am having all those same symptoms as well.  BUT, I am 51 in menopause (on the cusp of menopause I should say), had my tubes tied 23 years ago and am not pregnant.  Hope everyone who wants to be and is ready to be pregnant is pregnant.  I loved being pregnant and was blessed with three pregnancies and three healthy babies - now 32, 26, and 23.  But, the symptoms I am having are exactly like yours...minus the pregnancy parts.  Any thoughts on what else it could be?  Anyone?  Good Luck to you all!  And happy pregnancies all around! :)

All those same things are happening to me too! I keep thinking I'm pregnant but its ever test I take its neg. but may it my period that do start fir a couple of weeks ... I wish someone had an answer for us

Hey everybody. I have the exact same symptoms but I am only fourteen, a virgin, and I just started my period for this month. The symptoms only start once I actually start my period, except for I have moderate to severe cramps and my smelling is enhanced. What is going on? Is this normal for periods for younger girls?

I'm 19 and I have also recently had all these symptoms. My period is 3 weeks late but when I went to the doctor for a blood ttest it came back negative. I was so hoping I was pregnant, and now I'm scared. The doctors are running more test to see what's wrong but they don't know yet. Does anyone know what it could be? I'm afraid it'll be somethinng bad, that I won't be able to have children. I'm too young for this :( please help

Jess
Don't worry too much. Stress can affect your body in many different ways...I'm sure everything is fine..keep us posted