I have this tension in my neck for months. Not only in muscles, sometimes feels like my throat is tensed too. I don’t know what to do about it. I tried with some meds, but nothing helped. What else I can do? I would like to know if someone else experienced sensations like this, any suggestions?

I had sensation of tension in my neck and throat, but that was before I started practicing yoga. I can recommend you an exercise, but the best way to practice this exercise is for someone to take you through it. The exercise needs to run for at least 20 minutes or 30 are even better. Take a break if you need to. Start with focusing on your neck and head. Tense the muscles of your neck and throat and then release and imagine the muscles letting go. Feel your breath moving in and out through your throat and with each breath out your whole throat and jaw are relaxing and letting go. It is very simple but effective you’ll see.