Hi all, I have had SM for roughly 15 years now and I am now ready to do something about it.I have been in talks with a company in Seoul, Korea who say they have treated over 500 cases. I have sent them photo's of my condition and they have ran through time frames, costings and some knowledge of previous patience.They said from the photo's that i have roughly 500 cysts on my chest, they can do around 100-150 per sitting. It costs $20US which is a lot of money but I am willing to do it.It is a big decision and im not going to jump straight in without doing a little research. I would like to know if anyone has had this procedure or knows of anyone that has? at the end of the day the decision will come down to how it looks with the scarring as opposed to just being left alone and have nothing done at all.Maybe if we got a few to agree to have the treatment we could negotiate a slightly better price. If any of you have information on this I would love to hear it.I think its good if we all share our information, hopefully between us we can come up with something that works, as it seems most of the derms are not willing to try anything.Thanks, look forward to hearing from you soon :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use