Hey there,

I was thinking a lot about lamer’s diet program, and I have to say that there are a lot of things that I don’t know :) Still, I try to understand it, because this diet program seems really cool for me, and I think that once you learn more about it, it is really interesting.

I found one interesting sentence on the internet, where they say that you can combine engineering and weight loss in the lamer’s diet. I was like – what?

How that is possible, what can you do to combine it?

Any information, curiosity will kill me :)

Hey there,

Well the creator of this diet program sees diet as an engineering. He describes the diet as approaching weight loss, so as an engineering problem. He considers the weight problem and maintenance of your weight as a control system problem, and that one has some main elements that you need to learn and that you need to follow.Basically it is really simple but you need to learn how to follow it and everything will be easier. That is that connection, maybe it was weird for you, but it is not at all.

I hope that this information is helpful!

Hello there folks! 

Yes, it is true. Also, according to the manufacturer or creator of this diet program, the main difference between calorie intake and expenditure is the key, and the main key considers a calorie surplus that leads to weight gain. Calorie deficit leads to weight loss as you already know Well, to solve this problem, you need to monitor calorie intake and weight  loss goals. You need to make your own goal, to adjust your meals and you will see results.

I still don’t know a few things about this diet program, but I will learn – one day!