Hello. I'm 29 year old female and I'm definitely not satisfied with my physical appearance. I don’t know what to say about this! I have never had problems with my body weight but these last couple of years I'm working on two office jobs. My eating habits didn’t change a lot but I'm not walking or moving enough and this resulted in being overweight.
These last couple of months I've heard a lot of great stuff about some exercise and fitness instructor Jim Karas. Accordingly to what my friend has told me, he has published some book called The Business Plan for the Body and I was wondering what it is about. Did anyone read it?

Hello. I have read the Jim Karas book you were talking about and I will tell you some facts from it.
The Business Plan for the Body isn’t just a book! It is complete workout kit and complete plan for everyone who desires to finally take control of their weight.
Jim in this book reveals some myths about weight, fat, food, and fitness and offers simple but long term eating guidelines and exercise solutions you can live with for the rest of your life. He explains that aerobic training isn’t key to weight loss like many think so. He also encourages counting calories and teaches you how to calculate your basal metabolic rate. Buy this book, believe me- you will be more then satisfied with the content.