So, I was reading a lot about oxytocin. A lot of people are mentioning this around me. I don't know much about it, at all. I see that people do have problems with it, that they are struggling most with lower levels of oxytocin, so I was hoping that someone can tell me more about this. So, I want to know what are the good and the bad things about oxytocin. I have heard that they also call it the Love hormone. Why is that? Why this hormone is good for or bad or what they are for generally? Le me know...

I am not sure what exactly you mean when you say "good" and "bad". But I will try to explain. As you already know, Oxytocin is called the love hormone. It is also called cuddle hormone. You probably guess why. Generally, the oxytocin is a drug and like any drug, when we get some of it, we want more. I don't know what is good and what is bad. I think that you refer to what is good to do and what is bad to do to increase this hormone. Well, avoid supplements and try anything that is natural. It is not hard at all. 

Celebrity

Hello. Let me try to explain how I understand your question. I think that you were asking about some good and the bad things about this love hormone, right? Well, basically there is nothing like this what is good or bad about this hormone. It is very simple - the good thing is that you can always get it back to normal when you love someone when you hug someone or when you cuddling with someone. Also, you can always miss him when you are antisocial etc.But I think that we can't tell anything about good or bad. That is all that I know.   

Hello. Forgive me for being confusing while I tried to explain what exactly I want to know. I wanted to know what affects good and what affects badly this hormone. For example, if I notice that my love hormone is a little bit down, what to do in this situation? Or when I notice that it is a little bit "up" more than I expected to be, what I did. Also, when I said a "good" and a "bad" thing, I wanted to know what affects good and bad this hormone and what I should do about this? This is all because I was reading a lot about it and I am willing to learn certain things about it. So, that is what I really wanted to know...What rises this hormone up, and what puts it down :) Better?

Hello. Oxytocin is actually a hormone that is secreted by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland. It is a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain. It is recommended to maintain it normally and in that case, there is no need for increase oxytocin. That means that you should pay attention to giving love and receiving love and I am sure that in this case, no oxytocin will be missed. The bad influence on this hormone has when you are grumpy and in the bad mood all the time. When you notice this, you should work on this...To change it, you know? 

You can learn from your experience a lot about this hormone. It is not that hard to understand what this hormone is for real. But the bad thing for it can be this anti-social effect of a social hormone that brings some nuance to the story of oxytocin. I was reading that the researchers found that Dutch students given a snort of the hormone became more positive about fictional Dutch characters, but were more negative about characters with Arab or German names. Sound funny maybe, but I found this fact while I did some research. It seems interesting, don't you think? 

I think that this is more than a hormone that you can back to normal whenever you want. It is a mistake if you ask me because I had problems with it like so many other people and it turns out the love hormone oxytocin is two-faced and that this one has its good and bad. Oxytocin has long been known as the warm, fuzzy hormone that promotes feelings of love, social bonding, and wellbeing. It’s even being tested as an anti-anxiety drug. But did you know that oxytocin also can cause emotional pain, an entirely new, darker identity for the hormone? Yes, that is a bad side of it. So think about this next time when you say that this is nothing difficult to deal with.

Really? Well, I remember that my good friend was telling me about some hormone and she was telling me that this hormone can cause some stressful social situations. When I say stressful social situation, it requires that this can be perhaps bullied at school or tormented by a boss, it doesn't matter because it is pretty much the same. She also told me that this can cause anxiety and depression in the future life as well. But I was not sure about what hormone she was telling me about and now I know. It has to be this one...I am feeling smarter now...:/