Hey guys, I have one question. I did some test a couple of days ago, and basically, everything is OK, except my doctor told me that I need to increase oxytocin hormone levels. OK, never heard about it, but I am ready to do that. Also, I didn't ask my doctor about this :/ what his recommendation is because I really want to do this naturally, but I don't know how. So, I was hoping that you can help me about this because I believe that someone in here had similar issues. I said I hope :) How to naturally increase oxytocin hormone levels?

Well, it is really simple. If you have a partner that you care about and that you love very much, then have a sex with your partner often. Why is that? Well, I agree that all those things about hugging thing are really great, but it is nothing that you can compare with having an orgasm. Because, the orgasm will usually give you an especially potent boost of oxytocin, which is going to help you in increase oxytocin naturally . So, that is what I suggest - you won't be grumpy, you will be happy wearing that silly smile on your face all the time. 

The balance of every hormone in our body is really important. I know that a lot of people consider that oxytocin is not that important hormone in our body, but that is a mistake. People are using so many natural techniques to deal with it because people are bored with supplements and going to the pharmacy store for every single thing. Anyway, here are some tips that you can do to increase it: - stop arguing for example. When you know that you made a mistake, tell a person to hear to you that you are sorry. - try to get and give hugs and kisses every day, it is definitely helpful. - give gifts, give some old clothes to the charity.

I had problems with it. I did a lot of researchers, I wanted to find what is the best for me and I have to say that it has been a hell of the period :/ Not because I was feeling physically or mentally bad, it was because I felt like I am out of love. You know what helped me? Giving and receiving hugs...A plenty of hugs. For example, when meeting people in informal situations, consider suggesting a hug instead of a handshake. That is not too weird if you think that. There is a considerable difference in the amount of oxytocin each of these acts will release. I did it and I felt so good about it. I felt like I am full of love that I can give, but still I can recieve it.

Celebrity

How about imagining a physical contact? I have heard that a lot of people find it helpful? Now, you are probably wondering what this means, but it is very simple -  simply imagining physical contact such as hugging or cuddling someone. The truth is that this can give you a boost in oxytocin which means that your oxytocin levels will go up. I haven't tried it, but some people say that this works and I was reading some researchers about this. According to all of those researchers, it helps a lot. So, it is worth of trying - no one will have to know :)

Hm, there are a couple of advice that I would try but with some of them, I just don't agree. For example, I don't think that I will hug someone who I don't know. Yes, it is weird. For example, imagine a situation where I meet some new coworkers and we made a deal about our business, I hug them. I don't think so :/ Anyway, yes I have a boyfriend but since I am really grumpy and out of love lately, I don't feel comfortable in having a sex with him. I never imagined that I can increase oxytocin hormone when I imagine that I hug someone, but as you said, no one needs to know and I think that I will try it :) Any other suggestion?

Celebrity

I have to admit that I also don't agree with the fact that you should hug someone who you don't know. I would always choose shaking hands, but we are not the same at all. But maybe you should know that besides those things, you should learn how to, for example, listen to people, give them encouragement, how to give compliments. That also will help you a lot. Also, some researchers have shown that eating with the other people can help you in increasing natural oxytocin hormone. I haven't tried it, but that is maybe because I don't have time to eat with different people. I don't have time to eat on my own lol.