I am a simple girl from College and I can't fit in with other kids in here. I don't know why. I never was like this. I am not satisfied maybe because I am away from my home and I can't deal with it. I am not happy, I am not satisfied and I really want to be. I want to hang out with them, I want to go to those parties with my colleagues, but I can't. I blame oxytocin for this condition. How to increase oxytocin effect in your life? What to do? I really want to be like other kids from College. 

good day there! Yes, we can talk about oxytocin but according to all those things that you have told me, I think that you are having some issues with other things, such as anxiety and depression as well. That is why you don't want to fit in with other kids or you just can't fit. I think that you should seek a professional help - that doesn't mean that you are crazy at all. Tell me, when all this started to happen to you? When did you notice all this? Don't worry, there is a cure for it but you need to react on time. 

Maybe you are right because I can see that I am not satisfied like I were in my High school. Nobody is bothering me, on contrary, but I just can't deal with the fact that someone around me also avoids me because I don't want to be social. Anyway. I was reading about this oxytocin and I really want to try to increase it to see what is going to happen. I don't think that I am depressed or so, I mean, I never was. So, if you can share with me a couple of advice, how to increase it, I would be extremely grateful. If this is not good for me, I promise that I will seek professional help.

Maybe it is oxytocin, maybe it is something else. But who can tell like this, who can tell without you taking some tests and analyses? OK,  you can try to increase oxytocin naturally - it won't harm you and you will be able to see where you are standing. But you should know that this takes a little time, time to see the progress. For example, here are five the most important advice - love people around you, give them hug, listen to the good music, share your food with someone and try to sleep better. If this doesn't work than you have some other problem. 

Celebrity

Guys, let's look at a bigger picture in here. Oxytocin hormone deficiency can lead to anxiety and depression, it is connected. You really should know that sometimes referred to as the "love hormone," because of levels of oxytocin increase during hugging and orgasm during the sex. It may also have benefits as a treatment for a number of conditions. Those conditions usually are depression, anxiety, and some intestinal problems. So, if you try to follow some advice that you can read in here, maybe you will find a solution to get out of this situation. But you need to give your best or you won't see any results. 

Once you realize what the oxytocin is you will know what to do next. To cut long story short, and to explain you the best way I can, I will tell you that oxytocin is produced in the hypothalamus and released during sex, childbirth, etc. Those happy moments.  But it also has physical and psychological effects, including influencing social behavior and emotion. That is the best way to explain all those things that are happening to you. I don't think that you are crazy or that you have some mental issue, at all. You just need to try to be more social, you need to go out and hang out with the people in the local coffee shop for example. Good luck and enjoy! 

Simple, spend more time with your friends. Don't avoid to spend a time with them because it can be helpful for you. I know that it is hard when you are feeling sad to go somewhere, to spend time with your friends or to go to the gym. You would rather skip it. But, you should not. Do it at force, because it is going to help you, just you. When you are isolated in this condition when you are down in the oxytocin hormones, you are prone to become depressed or so. So, to avoid this, remember that you need to force yourself to go out and to spend more time with your friends. Try it and you will see that this works.

I couldn't agree more with the fact. I mean, I had really hard time with depression and anxiety and I blame my antisocial behavior for this. When I started to hang out more with the people, I started to feel way much better than I do now. Anyway, that is the key to success - you should definitely go out more, hang out with the people, find a best friend at the College and give her some gift for no reason. Laugh, live your life like you always wanted to live it. It takes time for you to get used to being surrounded by the people, but once you understand all the benefits of it, you will be happy.

Look, there is a reason why this hormone is called "love hormone". This hormone is showing its influence on our behavior and physiology originates in the brain - it is where it's produced by the by a structure called the hypothalamus. It is produced and it goes to our bloodstream. That means that whenever you are feeling down, you should do those things that will help you make feel better, that you should do those things that will put a smile on your face, that is going to make you happy. So, listen to that advice, if some of your colleagues don't want to hang out with you, don't let that this discourage you. Remember, we always fail...