Guys, help me. I can't concentrate at my work. Sometimes I think that I hate it, but I don't. I just don't know what to do. At our annual doctor's visit, they told me that my oxytocin levels are lower, so I think that this is the main reason why I am having problems with loving my job right now. I have to admit that this bothers my productivity. I can't be productive while I am doing something that I don't love. How to increase Oxytocin Levels at Work? What to do about this and how to do it soon? 

Nobody likes to be at work, right? I don't like it as well. So, people, when they are at their work don't feel that happy. At all. Especially if all those people who you are working with are just your colleagues, not your friend. That means that you can't drink coffee with them or talk to them, etc. Well, try to talk to someone. For example. give other people your attention, show them that you care about them, listen what they are telling you, and get happier together. Also, when you have a pause, offer to make a coffee to all your colleagues. 

Maybe that is a point, you see. People from my work just don't want to hang out and when I don't want to hang out when I have a work to do, they told me that I should start some "antisocial club" because I don't want to hang out with them. That is not true. They are weird and I don't feel good there. I think that I should change my job or something because I am stressed every morning when I need to get up and go to my work. I don't want to have this problem, I don't want to feel this way. And I know that maybe I should tell them what bothers me, but I can't and yes - I do know that my tongue is made for talking but I just don't see a point.

You are not the only one. Why? Because you don't feel cosy there, you want to do your job and go your home where you are feeling good, loved and safe. I think that you are taking all this too close to your heart. You should not. Increase oxytocin at your job is different than do it in your private life because you can't hug your boss, for example, right? But when you are sitting at the job, do some exercises because no one can see this under the desk, right? Also, you should think about all the creative work that you can do. It might help you. 

Celebrity

I agree with that one! My good friend told me that thinking about creative work and thinking about some new projects can help you deal with a oxytocin deficiency in your body. In fact, a entire half of your brain is built for creativity and you really should use it. That means that if your work doesn't exercise the creative side of you brain, then find something that does, something that can help you for sure while you are at your work. Why? Well, because this part of creativity releases oxytocin, making us feel happier. If you need a quick break to spark some creativity, You just need to find what fits you. 

Every job has its own creative part - you can create it alone if your job is not creative. I am sure that at your company there are one or two other persons who feel the same as you do. Find them and start to hang out with them. It will be easier to them and to you. This sense of trust and understanding comes from our increased levels of oxytocin and now you see why you should try to do something about that. If that doesn't work, maybe you should just "turn off" from those stories that your friends are talking and that you don't like. I know that sometimes listening is a good way to increase the oxytocin, but sometimes it doesn't work when you are at your job.