Hi guys

I am a big video games fan. I can play games for days with just short pauses to eat or go to the bathroom. There is nothing I can do about it, that’s my passion. Maybe someone cannot understand this but, like Jon bon Jovi said, it’s my life.

However, I am aware that this lifestyle of mine isn’t so healthy. I mean, you just sit and eat. I have a big problem with obesity but I am not so disciplined to follow some diet program or to exercise every day. Yesterday I heard about Wii fit and I liked it immediately because it’s half a game and half an exercise program. Can I really lose weight with it?

Wii fit is probably the funniest way of losing weight that anyone ever made. That’s really a brilliant idea. I applaud to the man who invented this. (That’s probably someone in Nintendo Company).

As for your question, I think that you really can lose extra pounds with this exercise simulation. But, you must be aware that Wii fit just stimulates you in a fun way to start with exercising. It’s like a video game that helps you not to lose motivation for physical activity. But, if you really want to lose all of your extra pounds you must completely change your unhealthy lifestyle. You must avoid fast food and soft drinks; maybe go to the gym and so on. Your problem won’t disappear if you just start with Wii fit.

Hello both

Wii fit is something new in the world of exercising. It is simple and allows you to lose extra pounds in a really interesting way. Everybody who ever tried exercising knows that it becomes boring very soon. That’s not a problem with Wii fit. Exercising was never so fun. You don’t even notice you are doing exercises, you just play the game. :) I think you can really lose weight with this product. Of course, you must change your lifestyle as Aristotle said but wii fit will certainly help you. Try not to eat after nine o clock and to eat healthier food.

Thank you guys a lot. You really helped me. I will buy wii fit as soon as I can. I can’t wait to start with that game. I will play it for a whole day and night. :))

I will also make effort to avoid fast food and eating late at night. It won’t be easy because I’ve been eating unhealthy food for such a long time now. But I will try. I must do this. Because of my obesity it’s hard to me to run or even walk.

I will change my eating habits and I will exercise very hard with wii fit. I have to be healthy again.