Heeeey. :)Most of you heard of the hot latin diet, right?Today I went to get coffee with my old friend. We’ve been catching up because we haven’t seen each other for a long time. And of course, one of our main topics were diets and ways of losing weight. Then I mentioned to her this hot latin diet which I plan to try very soon, apparently she had never heard of it before! And after I explained to her what it is, what she would have to eat etc., she asked me “Why is it called hot latin” and I actually didn’t know the answer! :)So, I told her I will ask people here and tell her the answer as soon as I find out. So, does anybody know how did the hot latin diet get its name?

Hi to your friend and to you!I don’t know too much about this diet, but I think it probably got its name because of the food you are supposed to eat, like all those chili hot stuff. I don’t know, that’s the only thing coming to my mind, honestly.Julietteee, how much you need to lose and when will you start? I thought about following this diet, just when I finish my exploring and researching about it, that’s like my ritual before every diet. :) Maybe we can start together and support each other.

I just need to lose weight from my stomach, I am starting to look like a pregnant woman! :(

From my point of view this diet got its name because of hot latin chicas. :) I mean J.Lo, Shakira and others are using this diet or at least used it before, right? So, girls, if you want to look hot like them, then go try this diet. :)To be honest, I don’t know what’s the situation for us men. :) Probably that’s the part when hot referring to the food taste makes sense.

Anyway,  as soon as I come back from my holiday I will try this diet and tell you my experience. I need to lose around 10 pounds. Wish me luck!