Me and my bpyfriend have become very concerned when after about a month from moving in I begain to develop little painful pimples between my crouch and anal? My boyfiend swears ots not Hepes because you can't "pop" them when you try it's very painful. and they somehow tare very easliy and leave big red marks. No scab No lidiud just little white painful pimples around that area it has stared to speard. What could it be??? Please help I'm going mad

Have you been shaving down there? It is probably folliculitis, inflamed ingrown hairs. These look exactly like you described them and if bacteria is present on the skin and under the skin (and it probably is since these little zits developed), it means they may continue to other body parts just by touching one area and that another.
It happens often that these bacteria are picks up in saunas or someone else’s baths. It would be wise you saw a dermatologist to get the proper treatment get rid of the bacteria and therefore this inflammation since it already started spreading.
Foliculitis usually resolves on its own but sometimes you just need to take antibiotics to get rid of them sooner and in case they persist. Good luck!

this is the url to the post https://www.steadyhealth.com/pimples_t75280.html

but basically i had a little pimple near the base of my penis but it is on the shaft and it looked alot like what the girl earlier is talking about but after i popped it it got bigger i think it could have been an infected pimple it just apeared after i shaved and i ussually get little white head pimples but they never got biggger

i know someone who has them and it sounds exactly like what your talking about. I would go strait to the doctor.