I am currently laying in bed trying to get relief for the same thing. We all sounds like tape recorders of each other. May ablation was done in November of 2014. My pain started 3 months after the ablation. Always around when I would have a "normal" cycle. I do bleed a little but not much. Was initially told this was normal and would get better. The pain however is debilitating and has gotten worse with each cycle. I would give anything to have to deal with the heavy bleeding again instead of the incredible pain. Like others lower pelvis pain/ pressure that radiates into my back. Movement makes it worse. Also feel like if I could just push it out, I would have relief. Sometimes pressure is so bad that trying to pee will increase sharp pains to travel. Finally found a new Doctor who took ultrasound scan of my uterus. The tech kept claiming how huge my uterus was. Problem turns out that I am still bleeding but the uterus is unable to expel the blood so stays with no where to go. Called hemo somthing or other. Sorry can't remember the name but if you look up severe pelvis pain after an ablation it should come up in some searches engines . Apparently a common problem for most women especially if a tubal ligation was done at same time as the ablation. I am currently waiting to get scheduled for a full hysterectomy. In process of moving so postponed operation until December so I can recoup. Currently on prescription pain meds to get me through. Hoping I can make it that long as even these pain meds provide little relief.
Has anyone else done the hysterectomy and finally gotten relief?

I should have followed up earlier. Had my hysterectomy and had instant relief. No more pain. I did have a small complication during the operation due to heavy scare tissue so did spend extra time in the hospital, but nothing compared to the pain prior. So glad I got another doctor and second opinion. Wish I had never done the ablation. It only caused more problems and pain. But all was resolved with the total hysterectomy