Hi to everyone. I love this site and I keep coming back to consult with you guys whenever I want to buy some new product.

This time I decided to buy Andro 400 for weight loss. Have you heard of it? It is suitable only for us, men. I heard it doesn’t consist ingredients that are commonly used for weight loss (like green tea extract and stuff like that). It is not expensive at all. A bottle of this product will cost me about 30 dollars.

How many pounds do you think I will be able to lose using this product?

Hello. I’ve been using this product for a while. But now when I look back I wouldn’t buy it again.After I stopped using it I discovered many things I didn’t know before taking it. First of all, this product is not as safe as they say. Even though they will assure you it is completely safe, look online, you will find many many people complaining about this product. And all those complaints sound very similar, it is like they all have the same impression when it comes to this product. And when it comes to my experience, I lost 10 pounds with it. I could’ve lost that much by riding  a bike two minutes daily.

Hi. My name is Richard and I’ve been taking Andro400 for a few weeks now. I work out at the gym every day. I play water polo. I really noticed that this produced increased my strength. And the other thing I noticed, while playing the game, my recovery time is much faster. I can get out there and play really hard, and then after only a few minutes I’m good to go again. And after games, I am not as tired as I used to be. And I also don’t have to sleep as long as I used to the next day. As for the losing pounds, I haven’t lost any. And I don’t think you can lose any pounds with this supplement.

Hi. I am 45 years old and I‘ve been taking this product for 5 years now. I can easily say I’m in the best shape of my life.
It is not true that this product won’t help you lose weight. It sure will. Before I started taking it I weighted about 190 pounds and my waist line was 36 inches. Originally I started taking it because of its health benefits, but when I saw how it can help my weight loss, I decided to continue taking it. In the first 6 months my waist line had shrunk from 36 to 33 inches. And I lost about 15 pounds.