Hi, I have been on this diet about 5 years ago in Australia and now living in the US. I have tried to ask a couple of simple questions to the 1st Personal Diet.com and not getting much response. I am wanting to put my husband on this diet now but feel a little reluctant paying them the money if they cant answer a couple of simple questions and there is no phone number to ring either. Has anyone had a similar problem with them.
Regardless, this diet is excellent and works, its the best I lost 70lbs / 35kgs in 3 months, it changed my whole life, if anyone out there is thinking of doing it, then stop thinking and just do it, you'll be glad you did.

I'm really glad that your diet works for you. Well, I too also want to share a natural supplement that can help those people who want to lose weight. You might want to check this site:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You have told about your diet which is good for you but you have not mentioned here that diet. So what kind of diet you have taken in Australia. If you share this diet here then this will hep many people for losing weight.

Oh sorry, it is the Cohens diet