What’s up here?

Can you tell me what did you cut out from your meal plan while following 5 – factor diet? I found here, on steadyhealth  some list of groceries or food that I can eat, but I don’t know what I need to cut out. I was thinking, something like candies, chocolate, burgers, pizza, bakery food. Am I right?

I need some specific plan that can keep me on track with this diet program, because it seems much better than any other I have tried.

So, any helpful advice would be amazing! Share whatever you know! Have a nice day! 

Good day,

Like in every other diet or any other healthy lifestyle program, yes, you need to cut out all those meals and things from bakery store, no matter how delicious they are. It will be hard at the beginning, but you will get used on it. You have the list of the food that you can eat, as you told us in here, so, your job is much easier. Just follow that list and you will see what you can’t eat.

Just avoid all those meals with a lot of calories and bakery food, and you will see some progress.

Good luck with it! 

Good day,

Please read the ingredients on product and groceries that you are buying in the market. You need to know that you need to eat five the most important things if you want to follow this diet; proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, healthy fats, sugar – free drinks.

Other foods you need to avoid, if you want to see some results.

So, you need to cut out sugars, unhealthy fats, flour and those things.

I really hope that this will be able to help you!  You can eat those things on your cheat meals.

If you have any other questions, fell free to ask, please.

Good luck and enjoy! 

Five years ago I was following this diet program. It is ok, nothing spectacular, if you ask me, but that is not so important how important is that is effective. You won’t be wrong if you start to follow it. So, you need to cut out white flour, white sugar even the brown sugar, vanilla sugar, chocolate, caramel snacks, muesli with fruits (even if you think that this one will help you lose your weight, you are wrong – you need to eat clear oats). Eat as much as fruits and vegetables as you can, follow the list of ingredients that you can eat, and everything will be just fine.

Regards! 

Hey there,

I totally agree with you, but I must say one thing as well. You can’t eat every type of fruits or vegetables each day. You need to check on that. It is healthy, that is sure, but it is not OK to eat some types every day, because some fruits has a lot of sugar, and you need to be careful.

Cut out every unhealthy snack bars, pizza, sandwiches, macaroons,  pasta, ketchup, etc. It is all unhealthy.

Of course, you can eat that on your cheat day, if you really want. But, if you can, don’t cheat at all for three weeks, until your organism accepts some changes.

What do you think? 

Wow, so many comments, advice and experiences. Thank you!

I have to be honest with you, I am still thinking starting some diet program, and  I am not sure which one I should try. Now, every my friend was on this diet for a while, and they are pretty happy with it, but they have told me that this is not standard diet program, this is something like a lifestyle thing. And if that is true, I am totally OK with it, as long as this one works.

So, I am sure that you advice will be really helpful, not just for me, but for everyone else here.

So, thank you and keep spread your positive energy!

Bye!

Good day,

You’re welcome! We are here to help you as much as we can. I believe that this is really simple diet program, and I do recommend it to everyone who asks me about some diet program, what diet program to start for the first time. This one is very simple if you ask me, because it is easy and precise, you can’t be wrong that much. Plus, if you want to eat pancakes or some juicy cake, you can do that on the cheat day (the best day for cheating is Sunday).

So, try it, you won’t regret.

Have a nice day!