Hey there,

How are you? I have to ask you several questions about Cabbage soup diet program. A few months ago, I was reading so many things about this diet program, and I have to say that I liked it, even if I didn’t have any sympathies for this diet program. So, according to a lot of flyers I have read a few days ago, I found out that nutritionist call this diet program “Cabbage soup diet a fad diet”. Why is that?

Do you have any reasonable explanation to share with me? Please, let me know!

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

It is always a good to read about this. It has some explanations. Well, when winter winds to an end, there are a lot of things that you really can look forward to. But, for many people, the last item comes with a bit of hesitation. So, before you go to the bikini, you need to lose your weight. You can fix your look with simple diet program, such as cabbage soup diet. The main thing is that you can always lose your weight very quickly thanks to this diet program. That is why the cabbage soup diet has its fad diet reputation. Regards!  

Hey there,

The main reason is that the cabbage soup diet has been around for a few years now with us, and it is a simple diet program that promising you to lose up to 10 or even 15 pounds in just one week. It sounds really nice, but there is just one problem – do you really believe that is healthy?

Somehow, I don’t think so. So, before you decide to try it, I have to suggest that you need seriously to see should you just start with this diet program. I have been on this diet, but I was running some test before :)

You will see if that one is good enough for you :)

Have a nice day!