Hi Evreyone...

I am 17 and yes i am a smoker and last night i feel asleep on the sofa for about 20 mins but then i woke up feeling very sick like i was going to puke up...

And then i had a weird feeling in my throat like it was swalloen up and very tight.

I then had a panic attack because i was very worried and very sick of what was going to happen to me...
I can still Drink/Breath/and eat ok ( thank god ) I was also burping alot like a acidy Burb but that has calmed down now.. Plus i dont feel as sick anymore. I still feet a bit queezy i think its because im nervous and really anxous. .

but its like on my right hand side of my throat where my breating pipe is i am not breating right.. i seem to be breathing better on the left hand side of my throat where my tube is.. its like its swalloen up or got a lump inside. But im not sure... I looked online about this and all i see posts on is Throat Cancer. I mean surly this cant be it.... I am also Phleming alot of green stuff and i am having to take my Inhalor due to tight chest pains....

I can breath fine its just im a bit worried and anxious about this throat.. What can i do? and what is happening to me? :'(

Thanks

And Now Ive just started feeling sick again in the stomach :-(
And it gets worse at night

I'm 31 and I believe I have the same symptoms. I'm a non-smoker.