I am 39 yrs old and use the treadmill. But as I start walking on a treadmill after 10 min I get a pain with tingling sensation in my right arm and I have to clutch the handle of the treadmill or bend my elbow close to the body so that i can continue walking.

Hi genvee. First of all I think that you shouldn't pressure yourself with working out. If you are experiencing pain with  tingling sensation that is a sign that something is wrong. It doesn't have to be anything serious but pain is the way your body is sending you a message that you should stop or at least slow down. And you should listen your body because ignoring obvious signs can be dangerous. Causes of pain in arm are various, it could be anything from pulled muscles and pinched nerves, but just to be rest assured that everything is fine you should visit your doctor and rule out anything serious. Anyway it is much easier working out when you are sure that you are healthy and the only thing you are feeling is exhaustion from using treadmill for hours. Please let me know if you have successfully resolved your problem.