This is embarrassing just typing this out...but here I go. I'm 20 and I recently checked my lower self out to discover that the inside of my vagina lips are covered in lots of tiny bumps! And my lips look swollen and red :( They're very itchy, but they don't break/bleed/scab, the skin just gets irritated when I scratch. I also have a weird discharge going on that I've had for a while...its yellow/white and most of the time it smells really bad to the point that I'm terrified someone else would notice it. 

I'm not sexually active, haven't been fingered etc... So does this mean that I have a yeast infection? Or something worse? Please let me know so I can sort something out!

I don't think it's anything that bad maybe you should try to not wear tight jeans or shorts or underwear for a while and see if the itching clears up because sometimes that can be the cause. You should try that for a few days and see if the itching stops, if it does you know what caused it. And as for the discharge I don't know what that can be but you should try douching or a antibacterial soap. Maybe it can help, but if all else fails you should go see a doc.

Douching is just a financial scam, its's horrible for you! Research has shown that douching actually causes many problems vs preventing them.