I am a 28 yr old male and had protected sex with my partner last month and after that,next day  I noticed some tiny red bumps  over my penis head. These bumps would not Itch or tingle but just remained there,. I visit to dermatologist he suggested that it is candida like symptoms & & prescribed me some anti fungal cream & tablets . After a week or so, most of these bumps disappeared and I thought I was fine. However now, Its revert back & I that these really small pimples are there but quantity is smaller. kindly suggest what i'll do for further teratment. 

i think u should go and search in google and type , tiny pink bumps on glans . Once i had seen website which has been described the various type of lumps or bumps. i've seen like u on.that website . now i forgot . =) if there's no problems , pls search in it .