Hi, I have a question.

I have tiny white bumps all over my vaginal area. THey have recently developed in the past few days, I have never actually had sex before, but I have been touched down there. I also have noticed a little more of a discharge, but it doesnt smell or look all that different than normal.

I've looked up symptoms and pictures of herpes and I'm pretty sure I dont' have them, because my bumps aren't painful at all. They don't bother me. And they aren't blisters, so I dont' know.. I would just like to know if anyone has any advice... or could tell me what it is.

I should be going to the gynoclogist (it would be my first time, I'm only 16) very soon, becuase i told my mom. Although she doesn't think I really ahve to worry about it. But I do.

Thank you.

Sway wrote:

Hi, I have a question.

Thank you.[YOu need to use lubrication even during heavy petting for best results.]

those small white bumps are most likely perfectly normal. i believe they call them "sebaceous glands" or something of that nature. i'm fairly certain a gynecologist would confirm that you have nothing to worry about.

I have the same thing I think they have been there for over a year now, im tying to find out what it could be but so far I have not found anything. I relize this was posted a long time ago but if you could let me know if you found out what it is I would realy love it if you told me. thanks :-)

I have the same thing but I did ask my GYO and she said that is is just a clogged hair follicle.