Okay, well i am almost 15, and in summer of 2011 i weighed 128, i lost 8 pounds over the summer last year and during the school year (11-12) i became to be 114. Now in summer of 2012 i weigh 120, and i would like to get to be 115. Any tips on how to lose weight, and actually keep my weight off?. Before school starts i'm trying the special K challenge. Any ideas anyone??.

I know its hard to look good in highschool sweety but your 15. When I was your age I was outside having fun doing tons of activities like swimming, playing ball with friends, or skating, you know all that stuff. That way when I wanted to each junk food sometimes I could. I rather enjoy life then worry about my weight to much. Just be active out side more offten and watch what you eat. No fatty grecy food. And if you want chips get a 50cent bag.

Simple and best way is diet and exercise. Weight losing is quite long task it will take some time but not impossible. Drink water as much as you can. Eat more fruit, salad, juice rather than oily and junk food. You can swim, run, walk if you don't have time to do exercise.