I am 14 years old and turning 15 this summer(2012)

When i was thirteen i  was 5"4 and weighed 190 lbs!  . After graduating Elementary school something clicked and i was instantly motivated to lose weight. I Changed my eating habbits completely and started to work out a few days a week. When i started grade Nine i started to excercise more and more!  Now i am 5"6 and weigh 165. I have been on a plateau for a few months. But i still do about 75 minutes of excercise 3-6 days a week. I usually do 30-60 minutes of cardio a day. I use the eliptical, bike, rower, track at my gym and am still keeping up with my new lifestyle when it comes to healthy eating. My goal is to weigh 150 lbs by july. (3.5 months) I feel great  ! my metabolism is great! and my cardio endurance is so much better!

Does anyone have any tips on diet and excercise to rev up my metabolism and cardio vascular endurance further?Anyone have an idea of why i am on a plateau? Thankyou for you help , any tips will help me reach my goal !!

You are perfectly healthy.. Remember that muscle mass will make you weigh more so if you're wanting to lose weight do more cardio less body sculpting.

i am thirteen, 147 pounds, and,is eating three meals a day, and doing just dance every day good?