Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening to me? I've been having this for about two years now and it will not stop. This is little white/yellowish looking particles that get lodged in the back of my throat and they smell extremely bad. In fact they smell as if they are full of bacteria and other nasty infection.

Please advise.

Well, if your tonsils get inflamed that often, the only solution is to get rid of them. How old are you?

Have you seen an ENT lately? What did they suggest? Have you been treating the infections? Tell me a little bit of your history with tonsils!

Is the bad breath the only symptom you are experiencing? No problems with swallowing, pain, sore throat, voice change, etc ?
Here are some of the cases tonsillectomy is recommended:
If a person had seven or more episodes of tonsillitis in one year, five or more episodes of tonsillitis each year over a period of two years, recurring tonsillitis despite antibiotics treatment, and problems with swallowing or breathing due to swollen tonsils.