I am not circumcised and I have chosen to keep my foreskin back at all times. I know that if I had started this as a teenager it would have adjusted and stayed back permanently but I just started this yesterday and I'm 29 years old. It stays put sort of, but every now and then it rolls forward over the head and I have to duck into the bathroom and roll it back again. Am I too old to retrain it or is it going to eventually stay put? 

P.S. I know there are lots of people who don't understand why I'd make this decision but don't try to change my mind. I don't want to get circumcised, I just want the foreskin to stay put behind the coronal ridge. I don't get what all the foreskin fuss is about and I much prefer it retracted and out of the way. I do shower every day but I think keeping it retracted is more hygienic, it feels better, my doctor recommended it and my girlfriend and I both prefer it. Don't try to change my mind. I just want to know if the skin will still adjust and stay put even though I'm 29 (almost 30).

from my experience the foreskin wants to cover the head so i'm not sure if it will naturally stay back, sorry

I haven't seen any posts for a long time. How is it working out for you Mike?
I wouldn't try to change your mind. If my gf wanted me to do that, I'd be all for it.