Hello recently my molar tooth in the back of lower left side has been getting hot and cold rapidly every time I eat I have damaged it about a month ago and have gotton it fixed but thes is is the first time this is going on since

Health Advisor

Hello. 

Sensitivity of the tooth on hot and cold can mean only that you have caries. You said it that you fixed it, so maybe the dentist didn't do the proper job. You'll need to go the dentist again to have the tooth checked. It is a good idea to get x-ray print of tooth, also. That way, your dentist can see if there are any unfinished root canals. 

I had same problem in 2004. My dentist put a filling in my tooth without sealing all root canals. Few days after, I felt a pain in same tooth and, after I complained about it, she removed my filling and made all alternation connected with canals. 

It was a bit painful, but it worth it. There has been no more pain, and my tooth isn't sensitive on temperature changes at all.

Definitely agree with Levar, I had something similar, left it too long and the tooth had to be extracted. I'm young so it's not too bad but my brace work is taking so much longer because of it! - seriously get this checked out!