my gf is trying to get pregnant we try and try and no luck. sadly am starting to give up .i wana be a father and she a mother and idk wat to do sum1 please help

have her get checked to see if she is ovulating. most likely if she has regular periods she is ovulating but doctors know best. when i went that was the first step then they suggested a histerosalpingogram to see if my tubes were not blocked, the doctor said when the results would come in he would determine if i needed a laparoscopy to see if i had endometriosis. good luck

I got pregnant at 17 and miscarried, now I'm 30 and still trying to get pregnant. I have a cyst on both overies, but when I was checked by the obgyn at the hospital he said I could get pragnant but its been so long I'm starting to give up. I don't know what to do, my husbabd and I want a child but I'm scared that it will never happen. My periods is always regular but I've been hungry, sleepy, gassy, mood changes. Stomach is bigger but my period came on time. The 1st day was light, 2nd day very hevy, & 3rd day gone. What should I do? I've been praying

take a pregnancy test..and if you were already able to get pregnant before then maybe checking your tubes would help sometimes there could be scar tissue or other things blocking you, a hysterosalpingogram should be able to tell you if your tubes are ok, i'm also 30 and was never pregnant until the begining of this month but found out it was an ectopic pregnancy.

Thanks a lot, all I can do is pray that one day it will happen. How much would it cost to have my tubes checked and cleared if that's the problem?

the cost depends on where you have it done,some places are cheaper than others. where i live they told me its $1092 not including the reading of the procedure, the doctor told me to keep pricing it because most insurances will not cover any infertility related procedures. my initial blood work was almost $300 and all i was told that i was ovulating. the doctor also told me that sometimes during the hysterosalpingogram procedure your tubes can clear up because of the instrument they insert in you, but you will not know until you have it done.