I, on a regular basis get extremely bloated, looking like I am reading to give birth.
I believe it stems from my years-way back with and e.d. and the abuse of laxatives to the hilt.
So I have what has been called a lazy bowel. So stuff doesn't get pushed through on a regular basis. I have not found any remedy or cure for this.
Some things slightly work some of the time, never for too long.
This has been going on for over 30 years now.
Without being too gross it's like my gas, my farts get stuck and blow up my gut.
Does ANYONE ELSE SUFFER FROM THIS?
I have tried meds, herbal remedies and as I sit and write this early in the morning, i am so bloated and pain, looks like I'm in the last stages of being pregnant.
If anyone needs more info. I would be glad to offer it up. But this post is long enough as is and I want someone to answer
not to scare people away.

Yes, I do. It's terrible. My doctor just put me on Amitiza, so we'll see if that works. Mine also stems from an e.d, I have the same distension that makes me look pregnant, and the discomfort is almost constant and just terrible. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from this.

you might be gluten intolerant. your bowel is not lazy, that is for sure and it's not coz you used a lot of laxatives, people do not start using a lot of laxatives if they have regular bowel movement....eating disorder or not...soi check your gluten sensitivity...