I have a stupid question, my sister is trying to get pregnant and is using a syringe to insert sperm into her vagina will this work to get pregnant?

lol,I highly dout it.Why is she using a seringe? why doesn't she just have sex? when sperm hits the air most of it dies,It can't live in the air.And for sperm to actualy live 5-7 days,it has to have the proper conditions

Melissa_20 wrote:

reesedebi3 wrote:

Yes it will work is the quick answer.It is all dependent on the time from ejaculation to the time you insert it.

Yes you can conceive using a syringe, as long as you locate the syringe correctly, into the cervix, and the sperm has just been produced, then there is more or less the same chance as a couple having sex

I KNOW YOU CAN GET GET PREGNANT THIS WAY BECAUSE I DID> you buy a urine cup and a cold medication syringe. Then you have the guy beat off and have him nut in the cup then you suck the syringe up with the cum. and then you insert in you and squirt in slowly. Then after that you need to have a oragasim. GOOD LUCK WORKED FOR ME

i want get pregnant i need ya help my husband almost left me 4 dat my period just finish 2day wat i should do?

yes maybe u have to try at least 1 to 2 times a day and ur sperm or some one elses??

learn how to spell before having more kids?