i am almost 16 years old and i have been trying to get pregnat and i have missed a few cycles but i have bleed some... but after having an altrasound i found out i have a 2cm sist (spelling is bad im sorry) on my right overy.... and that i have a swolen uterus... i have taken 5 home pea test and 4 doctor test and 1 blood test...all came up neg. my belly is alot biger and looks like i have a baby in there and i cant fit in most of my cloths and my belly button is coming out.... its been about 22 weeks sence my last intercorse....and i feel something moving but i dont know what its sposed to feel like and i have tender pain full breast witch have grown...and i used to get sick but would not puke and my belly is very hard and i have headachs all the time.... im very tired all the time...im nervous to be writing this so i cant think of tge rest and im sorry about the spelling but i need help..

Hiya - Im guessing the ultrasound was to check for pregnancy or to check for something going on with your reproductive organs? In that case the doc would have most likely been able to rule out pregnancy at the time. It seems like the most likely cause for your symptoms would be the cyst messing with your ovaries and therefore some of your hormones, making you get symptoms similar to pregnancy - also if the doc said you have an enlarged uterus this is prob why you've got the enlarged belly! I think it might be worth popping back to your doc to see if these are all symptoms to expect with the cyst. I understand that you want to have a baby - i have feelings of being broody at times, when i would just like to have unprotected sex & try to concieve.....but then i make myself snap out of it (although this takes time)....as i have the rest of my life to do that, therefore i can focus on things that i can do now childless, that i wont be able to do when im a mum. I dont want to lecture you as i bet you've prob had enough of it already....but i really think you better think really hard about your choice to be a mum at such a young age. My best friend got preg at this age.....and to be honest with you...it IS horrible to say but i dont see her as a good mother - i think she was too young! Fair enough there are plenty of good young mums out there, but it is a HUGE responsibility! I know YOU want a baby- but think about your future baby (this is how im putting off having one right now...) do you want to have him/her now with (im guessing) no financial security, scrounging off benifits, no job, no house, etc or would you rather give him/her everything you possibly can in a few years time when you've got qualifications that you can work for now (while you've still got your freedom). Im sorry to give you a lecture coz its your life.....i just hope you really think about it from all angles! Take care chuck xx

truth is if u can't spell cist, u shouldn't be thinking about having a baby. live ur life first