I get nauseated dizzy and integestion after I eat. In April instead of a period I Had very light pink spotting tired all the time and sluggish. Cramps in my lower stomach and sharp pains in my stomach. Sharp pains in my breast and my breast are fuller. I've taken 6hpt and 2 blood test all negative. In may instead of a period I had light pink spotting and clots. and my period came 2 days early. For 2 wks before my supposely period I felt a lot of pressure in my vaginal area like I was going 2 have a major flow but now just spottiing. Please someone help please. What's going on with me? :-(

Hi Hon: Even though there is still a possibility of pregnancy at any time - even after a partial hysterectomy! your tests came back negative. and your HCG levels would be high enough to detect by now.

Women who have had a tubal are SOMETIMES more likely to get cystic ovaries! And this is what I think you have - especially with your symptoms. You will need to have a ultrasound just to make sure, also this will help find out IF you ARE pregnant o.O

How old are you? This could be signs of pre menopause too. If you ask for a blood test and ultrasound. This will cover all the bases. Keep me informed OK and good luck

I know how you feel. I had my tubal ligation in june 2003. I have the same symptoms and migraines every month. The symptoms usually starts 2 weeks before menstation. This month the symptoms didn't go away after my cycle.