%-) I had a tubal ligation 10 months ago after my c-section.about 3 weeks ago I had spotting that lasted only about 5 minutes or so.for the past 2 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms and I took a test on the advice of an rn.well the first 2 tests came back with faint blue lines so I followed up with 2 more a few days later.those tests were negative so I figured that I was not pregnant but I still have all of the signs of pregnancy.I am really confused and I do not know what to believe - pregnant or not?my question is that I was wondering if there is a chance that the first two test were correct or am I just having some sort of hormonal inbalance?

There is a very, very, very, very remote possibility that you are pregnant. My guess is that what you're experiencing is an ectopic pregnancy. Are you able to see a doctor for a blood test so that you can get properly diagnosed? Does that help shed a little light on the issue fo ryou at all?